- Stick your head in a barrel of ice cream.
- Start therapy later this week with someone of the same/opposite/another gender.
- Get a dog.
- Give your dog to an appreciative relative.
- Get out of the building.
- Drink something hot with a friend without talking/while talking a mile a minute.
- Write a 5-Year Plan, or revise your current Plan.
- Start planning to throw a party. In your kitchen.
- Write down what’s oppressing you the most. Then spend up to 30 minutes seeing if there is some part of it that you can laugh at. If that fails/succeeds, spend 5 minutes planning your next move.
To return to Recommended Treatment, click here.